Cryptid friends, this Friday ends with good news! A little review and outlook for the days to come…
Good news :
- 🐦 Elon Musk bought Twitter for 44 billion. This delights free speech supporters (like me). Facebook, Apple, and others were knocked out by 10%+. The States vs. Free Internet & Crypto battle has only just begun. It turns out to be more difficult than expected for the 🦎. This resulted in a fit of great anger in the EU-SSSR. For instance: Thierry Breton, the European Commissioner for the Internal Market, was disgusted to lose one of his propaganda organs. To Elon’s tweet, “the bird is freed,” he replied, “In Europe, the bird will fly by our 🇪🇺 rules.” It could not be clearer: this is a declaration of war.
- 🇺🇦 The situation in Ukraine is settling. Russia is proposing a new negotiation and a ceasefire, which consists of returning to the Minsk agreements. The US is getting fed up with sending billions and weapons to no avail. Fortunately, for supporters of war (peace by butchery), Ursula has planned to pay 18 billion a year through your taxes “for democracy.”
- Some 🦎 have some legal concerns, carefully silenced by the French media. Indeed, the Pfizer scandal reveals corruption, fraud, and falsification. Even conspiracy theorists could not imagine such a reversal of the situation; faced with the popular uproar, our favorite neo-communist dictatorship should calm down a bit.
- On the Bitcoin side, the retest of $20,500 went well. There are many resistances to face: 20k8, 22k5, 25k, 29k… The volume entering these last days is a sign of strength.
🇺🇸 US stock market – you may have noticed that BTC fully correlates to the S&P500. My interpretation of this counterintuitive phenomenon is as follows:
- 🖨 The trillions of dollars printed by the FED only benefit banks and hedge funds. This also explains the low inflation. This money does not leave the banking circuit and never goes into the real economy, hence the non-dilution of hard currency value. In contrast, monkey money is used by the 🦎 to pump and dump absolutely ALL markets. EVERYTHING is in a bubble, whether it’s stocks, real estate, and, let’s not even talk, the likes of derivatives.
- 🧞♂ Smart money is, by definition smart. These are the guys who buy low when everyone is panicking, and sell high when taxi drivers talk about investing their savings in Dogecoin or Shiba. They are in both the stock and crypto markets. Again, risk on/risk off: when the stock market stinks, these big 🐳 first offload the most volatile and risky assets, which are cryptos.
- 💸 The dollar is freaking out: this is a consequence and not a cause of the market’s bullish recovery. When the markets break down, banks/funds sell into the dollar, causing it to rise. When enough fake money is printed, it is injected into these markets, driving the dollar down.
- You will notice that safe bets such as gold and silver do not move. Why? No one knows who owns the physical reserves and how much they amount to. The majority of the products that make up the course of these raw materials are financial securities controlled by the 🐍, such as Blythe Masters.
Back to our friend, Bitcoin
- Many traders are shorting our favorite currency, which is usually a good sign. They are playing against bigger 🐟 and are being liquidated.
- 👨💼 Most analysts are predicting a temporary bullish rally to follow up on a big red candle ending at 12K. The widespread idea is rarely the best, which is why I am not a big fan of democracy or economists and financial analysts.
- 📈 To confirm this bullish recovery, we need to break many resistances up to $48,000. This will not happen smoothly and without volatility.
- ☠️ The indicators to watch are the (in)famous death crosses, the American stock market indices, and the interest rates of our central banks. The ECB has raised its floor rate to “fight against inflation.” This is a ridiculous measure, given that the banks which take advantage of these rates, which have become positive again, take the opportunity to be recapitalized on the sly (cf. Credit Suisse, which collects 4 billion from Arab countries).
- 🏦 Monday, November 1, and Tuesday, November 2, are to follow because the FOMC meeting will give its answer on key rates. It’s a safe bet that they will be lower than expected. Inflation is a tax in disguise for the poor, and don’t worry. The 🦖 aren’t going to miss it.
- 🤔 Investing in a BTC < 20k was the opportunity of a lifetime. If it spawns, jump on it. If you haven’t crossed the threshold, wait for the breakout of 20k8, then retest and put some of your crypto capital, then wait.
- 🤵♀ On stocks, if you like watching war and the propaganda that goes with it from your sofa, and if the US Senate still wants to feed the man in the green t-shirt, buy the stocks of arms manufacturers.
- 🥷 Continue airline short selling. Even the middle class will find it more difficult to go skiing this winter except on an electric scooter. Same for EDF, ecologists are our friends when we short the market. Pfizer has just bounced back but is facing strong resistance, and it will take a few billion to escape legal proceedings.
“Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.” George Carlin
“Bitcoin isn’t about getting you rich quick: it’s about getting you FREE.” Andreas Antonopoulos